cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code when trying to activate.

Snakedoctor74
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This may be due to a system error, please go back to the previous page and try again. (Error Code: XXX)

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Snakedoctor74 

They have been sold out for a longtime at Canadian Cell Supplies. Normally they are cheaper at CCS.

@Snakedoctor74 don't order fromm PM site.  It can takes long for them to deliver, instead get it from:

@Snakedoctor74  If your just trying order SIM card and haven’t been charged be quicker to order it from Amazon and cheaper $4.99

Snakedoctor74
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to order a SIM Card online and my card is not being accepted. Error states postal code does not match billing... My card is good everywhere else, even called Visa  and confirmed everything is ok

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Snakedoctor74 are you trying to activate eSIM or physical sim? if eSIM, are you activating on iPhone or Android?

And you activate with app or via browser?

First check with your CC and see if PM charged you yet.  If not, then wait an hour and try activate on browser using Incognito mode.

Also, if possible, try with a different credit card

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Snakedoctor74  Make sure your credit card was not charged first ? If not try again incognito private mode or different device like lap top or computer .if you tried on website maybe try the app instead or vice versa . If you have been charged try SIM card in phone and reboot it 

Need Help? Let's chat.