cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot password to self serve and security pass need help

Dakota
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot both my passwords for self serve and i need to pay for my account and need my phone for my job, is there a way i can solve this issue or am i basically screwed, i have important messages regarding job taskings that i cant see unless i find a way to reset my password, i really need help

4 REPLIES 4

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Dakota Unless you have a credit card on file, your only "quick" option is to locate a retailer that sells PM vouchers and enter it from your phone. See: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Real-Time-Payment-Vouchers-are-here/m-p... and

Get SIM cards and payment vouchers at these and other participating retailers.
walmart
wow
kmobile

London Drugs and the London Drugs logo are trademarks of London Drugs used with permission. Walmart and the Walmart logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., used with permission. WOW mobile boutique is a trademark used with permission.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Dakota

Unfortuately, as stated above, you will need moderator help to reset password, but the problem is that you wll need to wait 1-2 days.  

Fastest way to pay your account  and getting your phone active is buying payment voucher and pay via calling 611.  Vouchers can be bought at various stores and gas stations.  

You can also use an online voucher service like Recharge.  

https://www.recharge.com/en/canada/public-mobile-top-up

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Dakota, you will need to seek moderator team assistance to reset the password.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.  In the mean time you could use 611 to top up with a voucher.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Dakota wrote:

I forgot both my passwords for self serve and i need to pay for my account and need my phone for my job, is there a way i can solve this issue or am i basically screwed, i have important messages regarding job taskings that i cant see unless i find a way to reset my password, i really need help

You can make a payment right now without using self serve from  your phone by dialing 611

Sadly the password reset is broken, you need to contact the moderator team Click this to send the moderator team a message and include your name, account number and phone number, pin number, date of birth, mailing address and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

Why is the Self-Serve password reset functionality not working?

There is a known issue that some Community members are unable to reset their password without the help of our Moderator Team.  

What do I do if I‘m unable to reset my password?

In order to fix this problem, please contact a moderator. From there, they’ll be able to reset the password. Note that you will need to have a Community account in order to do this. Don’t have a Community account yet? Click here.

There are couple of ways you can contact our Community Moderators:

1. Private Messaging: You can do this by searching for our unique Community Moderator’s profile avatar then, on the right-side of their profile, click on “Send this user a private message”
    mod team.png
  1. Tagging: @If you would like a Moderator to weigh-in on a discussion, simply tag the moderator account in the post you created i.e. @ModeratorTeam

In the meantime, if you need to renew or purchase your plan/add-on very quickly so that your plan does not expire, you can submit a payment through the Automated Service IVR (More information, please see the All about payments article).

Need Help? Let's chat.