cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forbidden A1- can't access account to transfer #

bfer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new customer, have created an account, paid my subscription and already have a physical sim card but cannot access my account to transfer my phone number. I have tried the following steps numerous times:

When I login, I am sent a verification code and when I put the code in it just refreshes me back to the login page. I have tried restarting my phone, deleting and re-downloading the public mobile app, changing my password, and trying on different devices (iphone, ipad, computer). Nothing has worked. I am also getting a Forbidden A1 message. Please assist me as this is frustrating as I have paid and need to switch over my phone number so that I can have a phone to use as my previous plan with another company has expired. 

Is there a customer call centre number?

Thank you! 

7 REPLIES 7

HI @bfer 

you are welcome. 

Yes, submit ticket and agent will sort it out , they might be able to put in the porting request for you since you paid and an account already setup on the system

bfer

Thanks for trying to help. I have already downloaded the app and that is how I have been trying to login but keep getting refreshed. I will try submitting a ticket

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@bfer !and are you using the APP to activate and not website ? All activations need thenAPP to activate . If still no luck please submit ticket with support to help 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

After submitting ticket keep an eye on your community inbox for their reply , or you can use this link to the community in box

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

HI @bfer don't use browser to try to complete the activation from here, you need to app

But seems like there is a problem with your login.  You can try to uninstall and reinstall the app once more

if same,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

bfer

I have downloaded the app and am unable to get in. The app keeps refreshing me to a login page, on the desktop browser I get the Forbidden A1 message. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

If nothing works then agent might be able to assist you.

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly: send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+) Here

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @bfer 

it was because you have been using the browser to activate.  After the payment step, you need to download the Public Mobile app and use it to arrange phone number and complete it.  Please download the app and continue

Need Help? Let's chat.