cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“FORBIDDEN” - PSA don’t have a rep change your email

XAFDX
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just a PSA, I had a rep change my self serve email address yesterday and it immediately broke and I now cannot log in. If I try to a white screen pops up just saying “FORBIDDEN”. Happened to other accounts I know of as well in the same situation. Clearing cookies/private/desktop/multiple browsers does not work. They are escalating to try and fix it, will update if they do. 

UPDATE: FIXED - the only way to fix it was to change the email back to what it was before and have the agent assign the temporary password “Public345” (you should change this after you get back into your account).

8 REPLIES 8

XAFDX

UPDATE: FIXED - the only way to fix it was to change the email back to what it was before and have the agent assign the temporary password “Public345” (you should change this after you get back into your account).

@XAFDX wrote:

Looks like they don’t know how to fix it, I have been told to wait 5 more days

I wonder if it is some account migration issue.  🤔

XAFDX

Looks like they don’t know how to fix it, I have been told to wait 5 more days

XAFDX

Still broken…

@JK8   LoL

At least they add the PIN change back

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@XAFDX @softech 

You would think that with the recent change to the self service experience that they could have at least added an option for the customer to change their self service email address themselves.

ss.jpg

XAFDX

Yes the CS agents have escalated it to the next level and we are awaiting results. I will update if it gets fixed.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@XAFDX   Oh this is unfortunate.  

So, PM support is on it now?  Could be an issue with the new My Account system.  Let us know how it turns out

thanks for the head up

Need Help? Let's chat.