Did you mean: 

Email

Maddy7979
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to update my email id

10 REPLIES 10

XAFDX
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They didn’t say anything but I would avoid changing the email address for months or until you see people having success. It seems like the new system has a lot of bugs and this last week was a nightmare.

@XAFDX wrote:

UPDATE: FIXED - the only way to fix it was to change the email back to what it was before and have the agent assign the temporary password “Public345” (you should change this after you get back into your account).

@XAFDX   Thanks for following up.  And did PM support promise that you can change it back to the "new" email after so many days?

XAFDX

UPDATE: FIXED - the only way to fix it was to change the email back to what it was before and have the agent assign the temporary password “Public345” (you should change this after you get back into your account).

If the system has some left over similarity to the previous system, then they need to change the email address in two places in their system. There was an account email and then a login email.

XAFDX

I was able to access the new portal previously, then changed my email with an agent, and since then cannot log in/they don’t know how to fix it.

@XAFDX wrote:

Don’t do it! I had them change mine and now I cannot access my account at all!

@XAFDX   So, you were able to access the new My Account portal before you change your email address?

or you never able to anyway?   I wonder if changing the email address has any part to your issue for unable to login

XAFDX

Don’t do it! I had them change mine and now I cannot access my account at all!

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Maddy7979 

go to your private messag type  CS_Agente

to get support team,

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Only agent can do that for you.

To contact CSA-agent, there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Wouldn't we all. You'll need to contact the support people to get it changed. Start with the chatbot link bottom of this page.

Need Help? Let's chat.