cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experience with changing credit card info

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Just to present my experience with changing credit card info.

It went without absolutely NO issues. Using ordinary computer, no VPN, not removing cookies nor clearing cache.
Just went to my account, updated CC info (had to input all details - number, expiry, etc.) and saved.
It immediately showed new expiry date with masked other details (number, code).
Then I let it be over night and next day charged $1 to verify if my new CC will be charged. Available funds did not appear immediately on PM account assuming they have to process it, send to bank, get confirmation back, etc. Checked after 2-3 hours and YES, my $1 appears as Available Funds.

It is still puzzling WHY some customers have such a headache and issues galore updating CC info or with service while other have ZERO issues with PM service, web site nor agents.

Yummy still CANNOT post anything in Community (ALL posts are rejected and end up in 'rejected' area) and agents were helpful reassuring Yummy it will be resolved. Nevertheless Yummy's account has been updated with the same CC info with NO help from anybody (agent); same browser, same computer, same card, same $1 charge.

My only conclusion could be that other customers have something screwed up on their computers/phones causing all these issues.

4 REPLIES 4

@will13am wrote:

suggests there's a bug in the system that can rear it's ugly head.  

Computers do only what they are designed and programmed to do.

If they expect 'A' and you enter 'B' that will be rejected. HOW can entering data works for one customer but nor for the other?????
I still suspect customers computer settings to cause most of issues. Anyway, more complains means more postings - more points.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Meow , I am sure the bulk of the customer base has no issues with managing the payment card in the account.  I am one of them.  I have never had a problem.  That doesn't mean the system is problem free.  The answer is not as simple as it's user error.  How hard is data entry into a free fields.  The fact that credit card entry problems are frequently reported suggests there's a bug in the system that can rear it's ugly head.  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Meow 

I agree, never had issues and straight forward when I used the PM app.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

thanks for the update @Meow   I think not everyone have problem with CC, but once you are stuck, it is trouble 

And @Yummy , I see he can Bravos others and your posts, I thought he is all good now.  

Need Help? Let's chat.