cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Executor for Estate of deceased

NamikiPen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to close the accounts of the deceased. I was able to create a Public Mobile account but I am not able to submit a ticket: the verification process is not working for me. When I try to submit the question (step 3), it 'errors' on my username.  How else can I get in touch with Customer Service to close the accounts?

8 REPLIES 8

antonietta
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

so sorry for yiur loss my prayer 🙏 😢 for your family 👪 time will never lesson the pain but your always will be close to your loved ❤ one

my condolences 

respect 

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

At least in the end terminating services that way will have no Ill effect on the departed and your management of the estate, it is a oversight they don't have a line of communication for events specifically like this other then the general channels we all have access to.

@NamikiPen   I suggest you to try to message PM support as advised by @dabr above.  That is the best way to get this done

NamikiPen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for everyone's quick response. It sounds like without the account numbers, the credit card route @hairbag1 suggested may be the only route. This is really disappointing. Public Mobile should have an alternate process; I consider this is process gap.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Sorry for your loss, @NamikiPen .

Hopefully community member @darlicious  will stop by and share her excellent and helpful write-up for this situation.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@NamikiPen 

Contact the credit card issuer to cease payment to Public Mobile.

The Public Mobile account is a pre-paid service. Without payment, the account is Suspended. The account will stay Suspended for 90 days...then close out for good. No closing costs or other costs involved.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Condolences, best of luck on a speedy resolution to this issue, using the above recommendation.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@NamikiPen   Sorry for your loss. 

To contact support you can send a private message to CS_Agent here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You'll need to verify details of the account and the response will appear in the message box top right next to your avatar and can take anywhere from an hour+ or less.

Need Help? Let's chat.