cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everything is messed up since the company updates, please assist

Anonymous
Not applicable

I need some assistance. Two things are very concerning right now. First, my plan just renewed to the old $65 plan and reset 35gb data at 4G instead of changing to the new $65 plan for 25+25GB at 5G. Except I have screenshots confirming that the plan was due to change to the new plan as of June 6th, 2023. I need my plan changed properly at no additional cost to me, since you already just debited my bank account for the cost of the plan only a few minutes ago.

Second issue is related to this community. I can no longer log in to ask questions, use the forum, etc. using my old username. I had to create a new username with a 2 added onto it (jkmatthie2) just to be able to even ask these questions.

I have previous community history I would like to keep. Not that I'm even sure what use it was. But I appreciate being able to maintain what I have already setup, and not be told my username is already in use. YES, it is in use — by ME. Maybe you could tell your programming the same thing, because it doesn't seem to believe me.

Please get back to me on these issues as soon as possible, particularly the first one. Why did my plan reset, instead of change as it was supposed to? Screenshots below...

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 2.56.44 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-06-06 at 2.56.57 AM.png

16 REPLIES 16

@Anonymous   you are on the good one than.  The $65 for 25+25GB is a limited time offer or not limited time pricing/bonus. So, you are good with that.    The only thing you might want to consider is subscribe for 90 days plan to save $10/month extra

Anonymous
Not applicable

There's another new one? I was previously on the $65 plan which included 35gb data at 4G speeds, no throttled unlimited after. I believe I'm currently on the $65 plan which included 50gb (25+bonus25) data at 5G speeds, and a throttled unlimited, after that has been used.

Is that 25gb +extra 25gb (50gb total) the same every month, as in permanently included with this plan? 

@Anonymous  curious, which $65 plan you got? the old one or the new one?

Anonymous
Not applicable

No worries, problem solved. Simply restarted my mobile. New plan must have needed to refresh on the device as well. All good!

Anonymous
Not applicable

That seems to have done the trick, thanks very much! 😅 👍

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you to everyone who sent me a reply. Indeed, it did change over plans eventually today. Also, I have sent a message to an agent as suggested, but have yet to receive a response back. In the meantime, I tried hotspotting my new 5G plan to other devices from my phone, but when I connect, my other devices show as connected, but say "connected — no Internet connection" and indeed, I cannot use the data on that device. I have never had this issue before with my previous 4G plan. Has anyone had this issue occur?

@Anonymous - for the hotspot issue, do you see the data counter in your My Account reset with the new plan? Hopefully, yes.

Try restarting your phone and see if that helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the details about the eversafe ID changes. I am experiencing that issue, exactly. I've sent a message to CS as you noted, and am waiting for a response. The plan has changed to the 5G plan now, just needed to wait a little longer and, indeed, refresh the page, hah.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Indeed, the plan did change over, eventually, thank you. Also, I have sent a message to customer service, and am awaiting a response on the community account issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This was exactly the case, and is now on the new 5G plan. However, hotspotting to other devices is not working as it did with my previous 4G plan. I get "no internet connection" messages after logging in with other devices. Do you know what may be wrong?

Anonymous
Not applicable

You may be confused somewhat, that is indeed the plan I chose earlier this week. But not to worry, it changed over to this plan eventually today after all, as it was supposed to.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you to everyone who sent me a reply. Indeed, it did change over plans eventually today. Also, I have sent a message to an agent as suggested, but have yet to receive a response back. In the meantime, I tried hotspotting my new 5G plan to other devices from my phone, but when I connect, my other devices show as connected, but say "connected — no Internet connection" and indeed, I cannot use the data on that device. I have never had this issue before with my previous 4G plan. Has anyone had this issue occur?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous - 

1-your screen shot is telling you today June 6th "Upcoming Subscription" , just wait until around 2pm eastern time and this should be updated correctly.

If you notice it doesn't update later this afternoon/this evening, submit a ticket to CSA and show these screenshots; but I suspect you will be okay.

esjliv_0-1686054787671.png

2-Submit a ticket with CSA to get your new nickname, changed back to your old nickname and you will get all your messages back/restored. This new nickname will be gone once completed. CSA did this for me within 4 hours after I submitted the ticket. Contact an agent here:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Anonymous if you login again using Incognito mode this morning , what plan do you see?? 

Also, isnt that the new $65 plan with 50GB total and 5G speed better? the 25 +25 Gb is not a limited time bonus.

For your Community id, support can get you back the old one, please message them directly to open ticket

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

Your account is in the midst of renewing in the early morning hours.

Best to leave things alone and wait until mid-morning before assessing what has and has not happened.

You may find that all will be well if you log in again by noon time and assess your account details.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous first try this 

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1686045038169.jpeg

For most up to date account info

if it’s still not the right plan 

Message support with that screen shot and they should honour the plan change , also if you took that plan for 90 days instead of 30 you would get it for $55 instead of $65 … so you may like to schedule it for the 90 day cycle also . 

as for your old community name at same time you tech kit to support . Let support know about that and they can fix that for you also .

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

Did you change the plan on the next renewal date or change now. Remember if you change now before your renewal date, you will have paid for the old plan plus you will be charge on the new plan.

Try refreshing your browser page to see if your change in data has changed. If that didn’t work, just contact a CS_Agent to fix for you.

As for the Community user name, there are some glitches on the Eversafe ID accounts for some members. Your registered account email will be the same as your Community email. If you used a different email for the 2 different accounts then this maybe the problem.

It is an easy fix for the CS_Agent so contact them by private messaging on the envelope icon on your laptop/computer or click on your avatar>messages on your phone. Their hours are 9:00am to 10:00pm EST so they are off but contact them now and they will pm you back in the morning.

Need Help? Let's chat.