cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every time I put add ons on my phone for down in USA I get charged twice on the same day

brbuchan1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For the last two times I added add ons I have been getting charged twice for my add ons. I never saw the first one but when I renewed there was two taken out and the same.  Last day I added was Nov.24. Plus the  10 days befor got charged twice also.  This is getting expensive.

xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx

1 REPLY 1

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@brbuchan1 

Confirm on your cc you were charged twice. If so, contact an agent and ask for a credit towards your account. It will be easier than asking for a refund.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.