cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eversafe ID

JenBoulet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Has any had issues NOT receiving an eversafe ID. The service is telling me I have one but can’t find it. Can anyone help.

6 REPLIES 6

JenBoulet

Both options didn’t work. 
still “sending” ID code to phone number 

@JenBoulet 

Try these workarounds, it could bypass the SMS in linking My Account with EverSafe ID

1. Reset your password to self service account. Once reset, sign in again with new password. Might be able to receive 2FA via email instead to gain access.
    (!!!You will need to click Resend Code and then Send email to trigger the 2FA to email)
  2. Potential workaround (for some): If you don't have access to SMS OTP, try entering an incorrect OTP code 4 times. For some individuals, this is giving the option of an email instead.

If none of those workarounds helps, please private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

JenBoulet

It doesn’t give me an email option 

@JenBoulet 

you can ask the code to send to email instead
On the screen it is expecting you to enter the code, click Didn't get the code? or  Resend code and then choose Send email

if you still cannot get the code, message support as advised above

JenBoulet

I am able to login but it’s asking for a 6 digit eversafe id. Was suppose to be sent but never was. So I don’t know where to find it 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

HI @JenBoulet 

when was the last time you login? 

Since you can post your message here, you have login with an EverSafe id already, just a matter if it is linked to a My Account

if you cannot access My Account using the email you used for this current login ( @JenBoulet ), message support for help

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there          

Need Help? Let's chat.