cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Endless Account creation loop

DonQuixote
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a pre-owned phone and SIM from Public Mobile.

In order to activate, I need an account. In order to make an account, I have to put in a support ticket. To put in a support ticket, I need a Community Account. When I put in the ticket, there is no clear option to create an account for activation.

When I try to put in a ticket under "Other" it asks me for account details (which I have not yet been able to create) to confirm.

Surely someone has been able to create an account. This has been unintuitive and frustrating.

5 REPLIES 5

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Yummy  Computer.. what’s that?? 

SIM activation

Yummy_0-1670527899221.png

Use computer, clean browser (clear cache, use incognito/private mode).

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@DonQuixote hi you activate your sim pick a plan and an email ,pay for your plan and an account is created for you with the email you used to activate 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@DonQuixote 

Just start activating your sim card and plan and you'll be creating your account during that process. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @DonQuixote   is it new account activation ?  If it is , then you activate here:https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

but if you got a new phone for an existing PM account, then all you need to do is to take the old PM sim card from your old phone and put it into the new phone, as long as the sim card size is the same.

Need Help? Let's chat.