cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't know which email i used to access account

djanveau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My cc was compromised, so I canceled the card and it was the card I use for autopay. Now I can't get into the acct to make a payment and my service is suspended.  What canI do?

Tried paying with other card through *611, but don't have registered card to do it and can't log in to register it.

10 REPLIES 10

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@djanveau wrote:

My cc was compromised, so I canceled the card and it was the card I use for autopay. Now I can't get into the acct to make a payment and my service is suspended.  What canI do?

Tried paying with other card through *611, but don't have registered card to do it and can't log in to register it.

@djanveau  - assuming this was not a cancelled Koodo activation charge...were you currently in nonpay/suspended status? IF so for how long?

After 90 days of suspended/non-payment status, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

1 - Lose access to your phone number (and Self Serve account), any rewards or Available Funds balance that was in your account at time of suspension, and won’t be able to transfer the phone number to a new provider in the future.

2 - Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

Was a Self Serve account ever created? If not register for one here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If within 90 days and you registered Self Serve previously and still no luck find the email or logging in, get help with CSA's from methods provided by others.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous

lol....with a good sense of humour!

@djanveau 

If you can call 611 and you get your account details we may have jumped the gun but explain your situation to customer support nonetheless.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping : I think the procedures have changed. I think they take vouchers now.

But yes this is likely that the customer saw an unknown charge from Koodo and canceled the card. As they should when a wrong charge shows up. But this is the effect on this place. It sucks seriously for the customer.

If it was a simple cancel/change then just the autopay would fail. But this is a chargeback due to the services stopping and blocking access to the account. Of that I'm 99% sure...along with darlicious...cause y'know...she's the know it all around here 🙂 So we'll wait to get any confirmation from the OP.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @djanveau 

Sorry to hear that your service is suspended.

If you have declined and reverse a PM charge, yes, your would get cut out of the service immediately.  PM is a prepaid service so they need to make sure they get the payment first.  If you really have done this, they have tough terms to reactivate your service.  I think you have to use voucher to pay for a year before they trust you to pay by credit card with Autopay again.   

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

... But chargebacks are deadly around here. May they have mercy on you 🙂

Contact a Customer Support Agent

Customer Support Agents hours of operation 

Everything about everything here 

There is no fun whether charged back is initiated by subscriber or by cc company.  PM wants a certified cheque to be delivered to their office.  It will take time to get to their office.  Subscriber will not have mobile service for a few days.

@djanveau I am hoping that you canceled your old card before your renewal date and your cc company did not reverse the PM charge.  Create a support ticket for CSA assistant.  CSA is PM employee and can access your PM account.  Good luck.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Services - Get a voucher and redeem it on your account and activate your services again.

Card - try forgot the password link and one after another, enter all the email ids you were using at the time of account creation. Keep checking the email folders for the link to reset password including SPMA folder.

OR contact support agents by creating a ticket via chatbot or by sending a direct msg to CS_Agent.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Yes that's a likely interpretation. I just assumed their card was compromised somehow else and they canceled the card and this was collateral damage.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@djanveau 

To help explain @Anonymous post Did You do chargeback on your compromised card for a KOODO TOP UP REAPPROV? If so then that is what is being referenced in his post. This is often the initial merchant charge from public mobile that has caused much confusion and frustration for pm customers. This requires the customers to pay by voucher for their services before the temporary suspension of their accounts will be lifted by customer support. Please contact cutomer support as per his instructions.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@djanveau : You're in a bit of a world of hurt to get this straightened out. You will need to contact the CSA's. Go to recharge.com and buy a voucher of enough to cover your plan cost and maybe twice. You can always use it. Then when you are in contact with them you can give them the voucher code to reactivate your services. Hopefully that'll be it. But chargebacks are deadly around here. May they have mercy on you 🙂

Contact a Customer Support Agent

Customer Support Agents hours of operation 

Everything about everything here 

Need Help? Let's chat.