cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t know email for my account

Jagir123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve had my phone number with public mobile for over 6 years, when the online sign in service became available I asked my grandson to make me an account. He can’t remember what email he used now and I can’t sign into that account.

4 REPLIES 4

Jagir123

Was may 20th but I paid today for a month.

@Jagir123 

any chance the funds already used for renewal?  What is the renewal date as said on *611?

Jagir123

Thank you. I also just made a payment on my account by calling 611 using my payment voucher. The computer said that my balance was updated to $24, but then when I try making a call it said the account doesent have fund. I called 611 back and it’s saying there are no funds in the account. What happened? Where is my money?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jagir123 

you can try Forgot username on the login page, PM will send an email to the one registered and then you can use Forgot password link there to reset password

or if you still cannot figure out the login name, please message support and they can help

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

Need Help? Let's chat.