cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the current $50 plan allow you use data and voice, sms in USA?

izac55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I assumed since it specifically mentioned data CAN and USA it would be telus and koodo is now telling me this isn't the case. Whats the truth?

4 REPLIES 4

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@izac55 , it was good that you came on here to ask about that plan though. That way Customers of Public Mobile that have used this plan can give you an honest response back with their experience on it! 🙂

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Whether in Canada or the US, this plan includes unlimited calling, text, picture and video and messaging to phone numbers within and between Canada and the US. Data can be used in both Canada and the US.

KennethJAdams_0-1693674148445.png

This is a cut and paste from the offer details.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@izac55 wrote:

I assumed since it specifically mentioned data CAN and USA it would be telus and koodo is now telling me this isn't the case. Whats the truth?

@izac55 , yes with the Public Mobile Canada/US Plan you can place calls & text to US/Canadian numbers & use data in the USA while connected to the T-Mobile network! 🙂

Edit: I guess I should have stated also that you can use this plan in Canada also when connected to Public Mobile. 😆 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@izac55  Yes it’s a true snow bird plan you can use it in the US like you do here at home . And call the US from here also and back to Canada from the US 

Need Help? Let's chat.