cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do my loyalty rewards transfer over if I upgrade plan

ElleBee83
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I've got my mom on the $10/month talk and text plan (looks to be no longer available). If I upgrade her plan to the $15/month plan will her loyalty rewards be applied to that plan? Or do they reset?

6 REPLIES 6

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@GR wrote:

@ElleBee83  if the 10$ plan is good enough for her then just like @Lemony_Snicket saidyou can keep it as long as you keep paying it. Also if the 50 minutes is not quite enough you can purchase a one time 5$ 500 minute add on that will keep rolling over every month until all used up!  It can stay there for a few years if you only use a few minutes out of it a month. 

I sense some customers may view each renewal as a need to check and change plans if the plan they are on is no longer offered.  

@ElleBee83  if the 10$ plan is good enough for her then just like @Lemony_Snicket saidyou can keep it as long as you keep paying it. Also if the 50 minutes is not quite enough you can purchase a one time 5$ 500 minute add on that will keep rolling over every month until all used up!  It can stay there for a few years if you only use a few minutes out of it a month. 

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ElleBee83, you can keep the $10 plan even though it's no longer offered.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ElleBee83  Rewards and addons are always associated with the account and not the plan so once they appear in your account they will remain in your account even when you switch plans.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@ElleBee83 wrote:

I've got my mom on the $10/month talk and text plan (looks to be no longer available). If I upgrade her plan to the $15/month plan will her loyalty rewards be applied to that plan? Or do they reset?

Just as @hairbag1 posted, plan changes don't change your rewards. If you're late on a payment, you lose rewards for that renewal but they return for the next.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ElleBee83 wrote:

Rewards carry over with your account...as long as your account stays Active.

Need Help? Let's chat.