cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not have correct promotional plan activate with new purchase

otuderek1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem or if I can correct it. I saw this new promotional deal by PM (I was a previous Virgin Mobile user) that had Canada-US unlimited text and talk as well as 50GB of data and the other standard bells and whistles for $34 monthly. I only took this offer because of the Canada-US talk and text and data as I'm planning on working in the US this summer and it would be great if I didn't have to purchase additional roaming or get a second SIM.

Screen Shot 2024-02-25 at 2.50.50 AM.png

However, on completion of the payment I notice that the subscription details changed and this is the plan that was given to me instead.

IMG_2241.PNG

You can clearly see I've been given less data and theres no mention of US talk/text or data. This is pretty much an entirely different plan and if this was what was offered I would not have left Virgin. How can I have this corrected because this isn't what I signed up for? (I also had to re-purchase an esim card for $5 because the one I got in my initial email didn't work but thats a secondary issue)

8 REPLIES 8

@otuderek1 wrote:

Yup new account. Like I mentioned in the OP, I'm coming over from Virgin Mobile

good..welcome to Public Mobile. Just send a message to Customer Support using the link provided above. Make sure to include your name, email address, PM account number, ph number, pin number when you message CSA. Watch the envelop icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond.

otuderek1

Yup new account. Like I mentioned in the OP, I'm coming over from Virgin Mobile

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@otuderek1 

that plan is offered to new accounts only....you're a new account, right ? If not, there are other Canada / US plans available to all customers.

Hey @fixin 

When I go into my Subscription and click on change plans, there still a box up top that says Boxing Day on it. So I understand.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@otuderek1 

there is only one $34 plan running at this moment, properly just a glitch in the plan details and you likley are on the correct plan.  But  please private message agent to confirm. 

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Ender2000

I would send a ticket to CS_Agent for them to look into the issue.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@otuderek1 - That plan that you are showing is a plan from November's Black Friday deal. I don't know why that plan would show up instead of the Canada-US Plan that you signed up for. Try contacting CS_Agent for help.

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Please ensure that you pay attention for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @otuderek1 

Should be an easy fix. Just reach out to a CS Agent via this link. Just know that due to that promotion, there may be up to a 12 hour delay responding to your message. Keep an eye on the top right corner of the page for their reply.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.