cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not get any rewards/points for loyalty

cjcc823
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been with Public Mobile since 2020. With the old Public Mobile rewards program, I was saving $8/month on my bill (including referrals, auto-pay, and yearly rewards).

From what I understand, I was supposed to get Public Points from all those years of being with Public Mobile. Now, I only have 5 points? This is ridiculous! Can someone please point me to the right direction? I should be getting at least 40 points (4 years x 10 points per year) plus all my referrals (2 referrals).

36 REPLIES 36

Sgrig13

Good point👍

hi @autist 

but before you leave, tell us what plan you hve now, there are good plans that might save the $6 back

autist
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I'm about to leave public cell phone after this stupid points system scam and I lost $6 dollars that I saved monthly.

RPDG22

Hope is not a plan...... I am very dissatisfied with the new point program too.

dxn1

Thanks for the link. @ShaunLockwood 

Of course they do @Klipp 

Was simply suggesting that other user try their luck with suing them - knowing full well it would not be accepted be ANY lawyer.

nikki4685

I'm in the same boat. Been with PM for years  and now with the new rewards, ive lost all my loyalty points etc . When i check the rewards page, it says i joined in may 2024!!! So annoying. My bill has doubled now. And i have 6.75 reward points total... which seems ridiculous. 

Klipp

Good luck with that! They have a lot more money and most of us!

ShaunLockwood

CTSS has accepted complaints and rejected Public Mobiles objection to the complaints so we will see what they do to compensate these people on the old rewards program..

@Asm_5 

If it is a "clear voilation of initial agreement", I'm sure you'll have no problem lining up a lawyer to successfully sue them. 

Let us know how that goes, please. 

Asm_5

I'm in same boat.

Until may 31 i was getting $6 saving thru referral, loyalty and auto bonuses but with this forceful reward program getting only 1.75 points. That is clear voilation of initial agreement whereby i was to save $2 on auto pay.

majid3612

Asper my discussion with public mobile team, they hope the new reward program can be improved in the future...! 😐😑

Sgrig13

exactly same situation! I thought this is about my case 🙂 

majid3612

ok, what else have I earned instead?

@majid3612 wrote:

Any luck in getting back to the old reward program? I lost $5 bonus in my bill this month!!! What else did I get????

Sorry, but the old rewards program no longer exists.

majid3612

Any luck in getting back to the old reward program? I lost $5 bonus in my bill this month!!! What else did I get????

Genevievedeziel

They sent me an email in April, offering me 15 Public points if I'd go back to them, witch I did on the 30th of April. And they gave me only 5 points. I have send a message and waiting for the answer. This is NOT a good to catch loyal consumers, I'd say it's a scam and I am NOT happy. 

HI @VMF38 

I don't think it is useful. None of those submitted came back with good news

VMF38

Where do you file a CCTS complaint? I'd like to give them my input as well into this awful new system of theirs!

ShaunLockwood

Exactly.  Not a way to run a business.  Before they were good

ShaunLockwood

ya i will be switching companies once i use up all the free data ive accumulated over the 5 years.  Not a way to run a business

HI @ShaunLockwood 

none of those complaint got any good result.  Check the main thread, even the 2 or 3 very vocal members stop posting, you can tell nothing good came out of it

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Best of luck, @ShaunLockwood  

ShaunLockwood

they have escalated my complaint to senior supervisor, says can take 48 hours to respond ..

ShaunLockwood

send a CTSS complaint.  I have.

Need Help? Let's chat.