cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did everyone get a text with an offer to upgrade your plan?

smp999
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received a text from PM offering me to upgrade to a more expensive plan. Others have reported this also. Different people have received different offers all seemed to be based on their current plan. In each case, the offer is for a more expensive plan.

But a few were offered plans that are currently not available. Someone on a $25 plan was offered 20GB for $35. Another person on a $15 plan was offered a 5GB at 3G speed plan for $25. Yes 5GB for $25. That's the plan that I could go for. 

Any others out there get similar 'offers' ?

8 REPLIES 8

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@smp999 - I was offered 5GB for $20 .  Currently on $15 plan.  Seems like a lot of different promos being offered. 

@Typhon  I think @smp999  is referring to the PM website bottom of page allow email message  offers here 

Handy1_0-1693496350278.png

Typhon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Where do you find "allow offers" ????

smp999
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I suspect you may need to have 'Allow offers from Public' turned on to allow this message to come through.  

The hidden thing here is a possible $25 plan that gives you 5GB at 3g speed. 

@Chalupa_Batman  .I trust it’s real  Reason for agents being unaware . Is same as customers not receiving the text are unaware of  it also as it not on the website for all 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I received one. However, this is the sad part, several CS Agents have never heard of this offer. They are looking into it and will get back to me apparently. If CS Agents have never heard of it, that's REALLY bad communication from PM to their own staff. Just saying....  but I hope it's real. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@smp999 

I got 4 accounts that I manage and only 1 account got a promo text so far.  So, not every account  got a text.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@smp999  Seems it’s been a mixed bag of text offers for targeted customers . I haven’t got any offer myself . But I’m also already in a $40 plus plan so I’m guessing  that’s why I didn’t get a offer 

Need Help? Let's chat.