cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivated account by public Mobile

Maryjoan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account got deactivated. I had to activate another account. A message was sent saying insufficient funds. I have a automatic deduction from my Mastercard and this was confirmed by Mastercard that this was public mobile who had the account deactivated. 

5 REPLIES 5

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Maryjoan   Can you clarify exactly what you mean or meant to say. 

Are you saying your PM account was deactivated because of insufficient funds?  Unless your PM account wasn't paid for 90+ days after not getting funded, then the account would only be suspended and can be reactivated by you funding it again either with a voucher available from places like SDM, London Drugs, 7/11 or Shell and then add it via 611. 

Or do you mean your MC account was deactivated and, therefore, no payment for the phone account was processed?  Then you still can pay with a voucher for now as long as your PM account is still within 90 days of suspension.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Mastercard would not know anything about your dealings with Public other than to send the payment.

So what got deactivated? Are you saying Mastercard did a chargeback of your last payment?

If you still the Public sim in a phone, what recording do you get when you dial 611? Or from another phone call 1-855-4pu-blic and enter your phone number and what recording there?

@Maryjoan wrote:

I was told by Mastercard rep that my account was deactivated that why my payment couldn’t go through

HOW can mastercard rep know your PM account is deactivated????

Can you log in to your PM account?

What is status of your account? It ti like this:

Yummy_0-1665504041189.png

Maryjoan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was told by Mastercard rep that my account was deactivated that why my payment couldn’t go through

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You mean Suspended, not deactivated?

When was your renewal date? Today?

Do you have service at all?

Need Help? Let's chat.