cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYMENT

Jamesrobert
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Paid Total amount 10/07/22 and this morning 10/11/22 Had to make another Payment full amount. What gives ?

8 REPLIES 8

@Jamesrobert check My Account again using Incognito mode.  The money you paid this morning should be sitting as Available Fund.   

PM is prepaid,  it will always show you how much is your upcoming bill.  You might have seen that and you clicked on it.  Truth is you don't have to paid until the due date.  You might have manually paid it too early.   But it's OK, it should sit as Available Fund there , meaning it won't be used until your plan renewal date later, should be Nov 6

Jamesrobert

This is the 1st Problem I have had with the company.

Jamesrobert

Yes it did.

Jamesrobert

No plan change. Just hit the button to pay full amount on Friday. Then went to dial out this morning and it said it was suspended. I never got a message like that before. Its either On or Off. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jamesrobert    If you paid twice, then any extra payment will stay in your account and be used for the next renewal cycle, unless you actually made an immediate plan change after your account renewed recently for which there is no refund or proration since PM is prepaid.

RAINBOWBRITE
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Maybe it is still just also showing your pending transaction so it just looks doubled up? 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did you change your plan?

Did your credit card get charged twice?

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Jamesrobert hi have you made a plan change ?  if so there is no prorating on your old plan 

Need Help? Let's chat.