cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

pockie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't know how much data I have? I'm very concern that I'm over and it will cost alot. Some of my app were open and cause this., Can you get back to me how much I have for the month. Thank you

9 REPLIES 9

@pockie We are all customers like you. We do not have access to your account.

Log into your account online. Then look at the first page called Overview. It will show there how much data you have. Or if you have the app on your phone, just log in and it's on the first page there telling you how much data you have left.

@pockie  We are just customers like you trying to help .PM is self serve go to bottom of page first reply to you shows how to check your usage in your account .. but how much is your pay ? and we can probably figure out what plan  your on based on the price alone . 

@pockie wrote:

I still don't know how much data I have a month. Can you send me a email as I'm not good with computer. I don't need anymore data that I have. Thanks

@pockie You will never go over on data usage and be charged. You pay in advance. If you run out your data should stop. If it doesn't, good for you but no extra charges, ever. We are all customers here, like you, we cannot tell you how much data you have left. Others have outlined how you can check.

@pockie 

you need to login My Account and check the data usage from the Overview page as advised by others above.  That is the best and easiest way and you can check it whenever you need

Or you can download the PM app and check it using the app instead of using the browser

But no worry with the usage, you just cannnot overuse the data.  Once you hit the maximum data your plan allowed, it will just stop working and won't cost you more , unless you willing to pay extra for data add-on

If you really cannot login My Account , please message support for them to help.  But again, it is better to use the browser or app to check.

To open ticket:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Or for same price get 10GB more then that if you want to opt in for 90 days and pay upfront $135 for 150GB to use over 90 days works out to $45 a month 

Handy1_0-1695673345315.png

pockie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I still don't know how much data I have a month. Can you send me a email as I'm not good with computer. I don't need anymore data that I have. Thanks

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @pockie 

Everything here is pre paid, you'll NEVER go over. AND if you have gone over your limit, it means you have one of PM's Christmas data gifts and you're using that. Those never expire. 

Not sure what plan you have but if you're worried about data. This plan right here is AWESOME! Never worry about data again!!

KennethJAdams_0-1695673172217.png 

Or THIS one is even better. $5 more and you get to use your plan in the US free!

KennethJAdams_1-1695673366833.png

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pockie 

As soon as you login to your account you will see a usage section that will tell you how much data you’ve used and how much you have remaining.

Since PM is prepaid, you won’t get overage fees. If you go over your data limit, it will just cut off and not allow you to use it any more until you purchase an add-on or renew your plan.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@pockie  Check in your account like this , also note you won’t get charged extra PM is pre paid no surprise bills 

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1695672791195.jpeg

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.