cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data won't work and my new month plan just started

Wodahs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I'm not sure exactly what happened but my new month plan just started on the 1st of August so far I have only used 0.48 GB of my 3 GB data plan and now it won't let me access it can somebody please help me troubleshoot this or have a public mobile number that I can contact as I'm getting extremely fed up with this and I can't use it and I won't be able to do my covid screening for my child or be able to access my Google maps when I'm driving or anything like that this need to be redified,please and thank you

6 REPLIES 6

Wodahs

That only tells you the add-on that I doesn't actually tell you the data that you have on your plan

Wodahs

Screenshot_20220804-170527.pngScreenshot_20220804-130840.png

Wodahs

I have rebooted my phone multiple times the only thing I haven't tried yet is taking out my SIM card and putting it back in to see if that would fix it as the tech has just showed me that I've only basically used 1,144 MB of data which is nowhere near the 3,000 MB of data

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Wodahs   did you get the number 0.48 GB from your device or from My Account Usage page?

If you have not check My Account yet, please login to My Account and confirm the current cycle start date (please note PM is on 30 days cycle and cycle start date keeps changing, so, the 1st might not be the cycle start date)

If you confirmed the usage is 0.48 GB on My Account, please check if your device has a limit setup.  Some Android phones have such setting.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Wodahs 

turn off device and turn back on,

try call *611 press ( 3 ) and you need your 4 digit number to check your usage data,

turn off background apps.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

So your data was working well after renewal on Aug. 1st but it is not working today (Aug. 4th)?

Was data working all previous months since you joined PM?

Did you try to reboot phone and check your account if you still have data?

Need Help? Let's chat.