cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

Tashik
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there a way to see details of data usage (when/how much was used), not just summary?  It says I have used 2gb in less than 4 days, which would be highly unusual for me… I typically use about 8-10gb in a month. 

the usage summary button only seems to show telephone and sms

4 REPLIES 4

not_important
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Reminds me of when I’d just had my data plan renew and my iPhone decided to use pretty much the whole 1GB of data on “authentication services”.  Shrug

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tashik unfortunately not.  PM won't be able to give you detailed reporting.  As mentioned below, best bet is to check your phone to see how much cell data has been used and when.  I think Android can provide more detail, iPhone has some data but not in great detail.  Iphone can sort by which apps have used the most data, but not to the detail you're looking for.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Tashik  Turn off wifi assist if it on in phone settings , even when you think your just at home in wifi it will still use your cellular data with wifi assist on 

Gwanzi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

it is very difficult to detect your data use from carrier service, it could involve in your personal information. but you can check your personal data use from your phone. If you are using iphone, you go to settings and then go to cellular, scroll down the list, and the data usage will show up there.

Need Help? Let's chat.