cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

Fartside
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I see when I used data and what was the data being used? I am almost always using wifi and should not have 95% of my data plan used up

5 REPLIES 5

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You may have activated the feature - if poor wifi  reception use available data.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Fartside  There are settings to disallow individual apps from using data without permission and also show how much an app has used, but if you're nearly always on wifi just toggle cellular data off.  You can easily turn it back on for occasions when you need it. Often it is just a drop down toggle in a "control centre".

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Fartside  if your using a iPhone be sure to turn off wifi assist , with this setting on at home with wifi it’s still possible your using your cell data  . Happens to me when I’m in my garage and wifi is on but not best signal and the cell data kicks in even thou my phone shows I have wifi on

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Fartside 

Easy, just login on the PM app and go to Subscription tab>Usage Breakdown>View Usage History. There it will show what the data was used for. Please note the the usage are update at noon and midnight so it is not realtime.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Fartside 

If you open the app, it will show you your data usage. Just know that it only updates every 12 hours or so.

Open App, you will see usage right there and the last updated. If it's the wrong date, just pull the screen down a few times till it updates.

Need Help? Let's chat.