cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data..says Im out but account says I have 10 gb

susanbb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. My phone tells me I almost out of data however when I check my account it's says I have over 10gb . Why ? I purchased a promo of 15 GB . 

But all u see is 5 gb on my phone dara usage . Thanks 

8 REPLIES 8

@susanbb wrote:

My billing date 15 th however I was told the renewal date is 1st if the month 

@susanbb   Keep in mind that PM (Public Mobile) is running on 30 days cycle.  So, the cycle start date will shift (it wont stick on the same date).  It will move up 1 days after a 31 days month

You can check your My Account for your current cycle start date.   On the main account overview page (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/overview)  If it shows there:

Current Plan Cycle: Dec 5 , 2022 - Jan 4, 2023

Then your current cycle start date is Dec 5 and your renewal date will be Jan 4

For your phone's data usage stats to be useful, you need to change the cycle start date on your phone to match PM's cycle start date.  After you have the dates match, then the data used on the phone usage page should be very close to the data used showing on PM's My Account

susanbb

Lol ...Dah Ty .

susanbb

My billing date 15 th however I was told the renewal date is 1st if the month 

@susanbb 

Public Mobile

susanbb

What is PM standfor ? Thanks 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You will have to adjust billing period every time renewal occurs as PM billing period is 30 days and almost every month data counter start is different.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@susanbb 

The notification is most likely from your phone data app and it is set on monthly but PM is on a 30 days cycle, not monthly.

Your account is up to date so rely on that.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@susanbb on your phone data usage page, did you set the cycle start date to match your current PM's cycle start date?

And on My Account, because there is cache issue with the site, please use Incognito mode to login My Account  to check the correct usage

Need Help? Let's chat.