cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data says I have a minus value left.

Wildmatt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi my account says I have -698gb left and 788mb used.. The used part is actually right but that -698gb should read 90gb. You guys are limiting my speeds right now too. Please fix this thanks. My account is my name plus Gmail. @CS_Agent

8 REPLIES 8

@mojorising  first time I see this too.  I saw them showing NAN before, but not negative counter

but my data is working too.  So, I am pretty sure PM will fix it as this is an issue affecting everyone

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Wildmatt wrote:

Hi my account says I have -698gb left and 788mb used.. The used part is actually right but that -698gb should read 90gb. You guys are limiting my speeds right now too. Please fix this thanks. My account is my name plus Gmail. @CS_Agent

We are not limiting anything @Wildmatt . You know we are just customers like you here on the forum right?? 

Seems like a mess up on our My Accounts, hopefully this will resolve itself really soon.

Maybe @mojorising can get back here once they here from Public Mobile support on their ticket they submitted.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@softech Yes, it is working. This is the first time I ever encountered this.

Wildmatt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Data is working but is currently limited to 5mbit down and 0.5mbit up.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Wildmatt  Well that’s not right . Please 

message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

@mojorising  is your data working at all now?

@Wildmatt   yes, if you like, open ticket with support by messging them:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm having the same issue. I sent a ticket the CS_Agent.Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 05-03-22 Public Mobile - My Account.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Wildmatt  the reading of -698GB is just a server counter error, should have nothing to do with speed. (and Yes, my counter looks wrong today too with the negative speed)

So, what you meant by they limiting your the speed?  What speed plan you have? 3G/4G/5G?

is your data working at all?

Need Help? Let's chat.