cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data reset

yvrapx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Auto paid my bill April 27 keep getting txt from PM that I’m almost out of data. Looks like my data wasn’t reset to zero when I paid my bill. What is going on? 

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@yvrapx 

Have you added up your data usage in your daily usage pages back to your renewal date? That will tell you more or less whether or not your data counter reset upon renewal. If on average you use 400mb then your usage since renewal should be around 200mb. If your plan data of 1gb (1024mb) is no longer showing in your account and your usage since renewal does not add up to 1024+mb then you have your answer. Contact customer support to return the data to your 2gb bonus data add on and reset your plan data to reflect your actual data used since renewal which would be around 200mb/1024mb.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

yvrapx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan as signed up is 500mb +500 mb there is a one time 2gb promo in its place but it’s almost finished. Not sure where my 1gb went. I use wifi 90% of the time so my needs are usually around 400mb

thx

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Definitely check your self serve data meter because many PM customers get these types of texts and if you can confirm your data is just starting again, you can ignore the message.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@yvrapx wrote:

Auto paid my bill April 27 keep getting txt from PM that I’m almost out of data. Looks like my data wasn’t reset to zero when I paid my bill. What is going on? 

@yvrapx  - can you post a screenshot of this area on your self serve account:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

esjliv_0-1601935725902.png

Go by whatever your account shows here. You renewed about 10 days ago...250mb could be easily used up without even realizing it if data was left on out of wifi range or weak wifi areas.

If the texts you are receiving do not correlate with what you are seeing in the area in you overview section, then you can safely ignore those erroneous texts. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@yvrapx 

Check your daily usage pages for large amount of data usage in one of the two daily 12 hour time period reports on or just before May 3rd.

To contact customer support :

Submit a support ticket via Simple--Simon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @yvrapx   How much data you are supposed to get?  

Did you check the Usage history in My Account?  Check the Web traffic to see how much you used

Meow
Mayor / Maire

What your account says? How much data you used/have?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account / My Data and Add-ons to get an idea of data consumed for this period (since latest renewal).

Need Help? Let's chat.