cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data lost

Jeffxian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switch my phone and change my plan. When my new plan is start, the data lost. My phone is pure phone with out any data, even I can't access my Public Mobile account, since there is NO Data. I can't work, the Authenticator can't work. My phone is a brick now. This is a disaster. I can't talk to a real person. I sent a ticket without any response. It is horrible experience.

8 REPLIES 8

@Jeffxian  usually they reply in the first 2 hours sometimes it can be as long as 2 days that’s not typical though. You just have to keep watching for their reply 

Jeffxian

still waiting without any response from CS_Agent

@Jeffxian  You can use the link to private message support in my first reply . But 

After submitting ticket keep an eye on your community inbox for their reply , or you can use this link to the community in box

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Jeffxian

Reboot many time. still not work. Be told "Reply CS_Agent vis Private Message", but don't know where and how. I don't like this at all.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You can still receive 2FA as it has nothing to do with data. It uses cellular network.

Do you have ANY service? SMS/calls? Try to log in to your account using computer if phone is not working properly.

Since you have a ticket you have to wait a bit until agent responds. Agent receive zillion queries per day and their response might be delayed.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@Jeffxian 

how much data you have per month? 250Mb ? or more?

for PM, look like there is a 100Mb buffer data of some kind all the time.  But you should still have the rest of the data to use

make sure your phone does not have data limit set.  Disable it , it could be what blocking the use of data

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jeffxian  First try to reboot the phone if you haven’t already. If still not working 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.