cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data limit reached - purchased add on data

Annepater
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Fiona storm related :  I've reached my normal data limit but yesterday purchased another 1 GB of data + have a 1GB data from a previous promo.  Does the add on data automatically kick in once I've reached my normal limit. I see my plan has rolled over to the new monthly cycle but not showing a new monthly data limit (ie 5GB). Thank you. It's been a long week of no power!!

2 REPLIES 2

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Annepater 

Try using the refresh round arrow thingy at the bottom right corner of your plan and add-ons page to see if that refreshes your account. But you may also just be viewing the cached version of your account pages. So log out. Then use secret / incognito mode to log back in. Now you should see an updated version of your self serve account.

However if your renewal occurred overnight and you changed plans with a scheduled change plan on next renewal your self-serve account will not show the new plans features like the 5 GB of data until renewals complete.

Go to your transaction history. Have they charged you for your new 30-day billing cycle? If they have you will see 30 Day Plan/$10 and 5GB of Data at 3G Speed/$30 with today's date. If you don't see this then renewals have not completed which is commonplace. So you may have to wait to see your new plan details updated as late as 12:00 noon Eastern. But once you get the text from Public Mobile on 611 that your plan has successfully renewed you can then log in using secret / incognito mode and see that your new 5 GB plan details are now showing in your account.

Stay--Strong!

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Annepater wrote:

Fiona storm related :  I've reached my normal data limit but yesterday purchased another 1 GB of data + have a 1GB data from a previous promo.  Does the add on data automatically kick in once I've reached my normal limit. I see my plan has rolled over to the new monthly cycle but not showing a new monthly data limit (ie 5GB). Thank you. It's been a long week of no power!!

@Annepater Once your plan data is used up, your promo data is used, then your purchased data. Check your account a day after renewal to make sure that the data reset. If not, contact customer service.

https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket 

If you have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS_Agent 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.