cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data did not reset on billing

User11133
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I used my data allotment for September, but it has still not reset for October.  I logged in today to see it marked as 1gb used.  But I haven't been able to use any this month whatsoever.  Any help?

5 REPLIES 5

HI @User11133 

don't just think "around the 3rd", PM's cycle is 30 days and so it renews on different date, will keep pushing up.  Maybe you are now close to the end of a cycle and not just started one.  Check the cycle start date again on My Account to confirm.  And use Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser to login and check

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Please click this link below to message customer service to investigate:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

User11133
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Supposed to reset on or around the 3rd.  Was able to use data last month.  No other problems with service.

"Data usage" showing full data use for the month.   Detailed usage history shows very little (sub 30mb) actual usage.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@User11133 

Check your payment cycle.  It is every 30 days, not each month.  When is the next payment due date?

I have a feeling that your plan has not renewed yet.  

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@User11133 

When was your plan renewal supposed to take place? Does any of your service work after renewal?

When was the last time were you able to use your data? 

You can click the little clock wheel beside your usage on the overview page to get the most up to data usage info: 

IMG_4522.jpeg

The data usage tracking on PM has been very accurate in my experience but if you are confident that there is any discrepancies or if your data didn’t reset when it was supposed to you should reach out to customer service to investigate on their end.

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Need Help? Let's chat.