cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add-on not showing up after purchased

damenace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi, I purchased 1g data add-on last evening, but it still not showing up.

14 REPLIES 14

@damenace wrote:

Thanks everyone!   I think I have solved my problem by doing Step 2 (reload fund of $15).

This isn't new to me but I somehow forgot the process.   I was with Public Mobile until Kodoo took my business with their famous 4g migation promotion plan.  We are still with Telus family after these years.

@damenace , cool, we are in one big happy Telus family

just a reminder,  keep checking the text for Holiday bonus:

More is Merrier is back! - Community (publicmobile.ca)

damenace

Thanks everyone!   I think I have solved my problem by doing Step 2 (reload fund of $15).

This isn't new to me but I somehow forgot the process.   I was with Public Mobile until Kodoo took my business with their famous 4g migation promotion plan.  We are still with Telus family after these years.

damenace

I think that is what it is.  I will find the screen shot of payment history

damenace

She is a new user and checking something on the web while she in school.  I told her to use school wifi from now on,  1g plan should be fine for her usage.  Now she learnt her lesson.

@damenace    is your plan $25?    Maybe your plan expired on Nov 30 or so, you loaded $15 earlier , then you loaded another $10 and reactivated the account?  

On My Account, what is it showing now for next payment date?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@damenace : What doesn't make sense is the account seemingly suspending. Maybe a screenshot of your overview page would help. Blank out personal info of course.

@damenace wrote:

I opened this account in Nov 29 or 30? for my daughter, she ran out data in 2 days. Dec 2.  So I purchased 1g add-on and had fund of $15.  I just check the account and it said I need to re-activate account by paying $10.  Now the account is all good.   I still don't understand the method of adding add-on in this case.

Your daughter used all the data within 2 days?  she will have to cut back the data use a bit or you need to change to a plan with more data. 

damenace

I opened this account in Nov 29 or 30? for my daughter, she ran out data in 2 days. Dec 2.  So I purchased 1g add-on and had fund of $15.  I just check the account and it said I need to re-activate account by paying $10.  Now the account is all good.   I still don't understand the method of adding add-on in this case.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@damenace : If your talk and text are working then your plan is renewing and your data should also have renewed. Then you don't need the add-on.

@damenace  did you setup Autopay ?  

Plan is expired? or Suspended?  If it shows Plan Expired, then look like today is the start of your new cycle and PM is still renewing your plan.  You will need to wait another hour or two, until PM is done renewing your plan and status shows Active

@damenace wrote:

How to load my fund? Now it said my plan is expired.  I have $15 in my balance

@damenace 

When was your payment date?  Is your phone working otherwise  ie. talk and text?  Which plan are you on?  

If your plan is inactive or suspended, you will need to activate first and then you can purchase the data add on.  Buying an add on on a suspended account will not activate the feature.  

damenace

How to load my fund? Now it said my plan is expired.  I have $15 in my balance

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@damenace   buying add on is a 2 steps process

1. Load fund

2. actual purchase

many people missed the 2nd step, any chance you didn't do that as well?

check if your Available Fund is showing some balance there, if so, likely you didn't do step 2.  Just head band and buy the add-on then.  PM will use the money in Available Fund for the transaction and won't charge your credit card again

Anonymous
Not applicable

@damenace : If you still see at least $15 in your Available Funds then you need to go back and fully purchase the add-on. It's a non-intuitive 2 steps.

Need Help? Let's chat.