cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Service Down

ArkhamSmoke
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is Data service down for anyone else? 2 people in my home with active accounts and no data service.

Seems to be some reports on twitter also, but no updates or acknowledgment from Public Mobile socials, which seems to be all but abandoned.

12 REPLIES 12

devonbanman

two days ago on Mar 15 I also had no data, but calls and texts worked. I decided to try refreshing my cellular data connection (airplane mode on then off) and After that my data started working fine again.

This was in southern interior BC.

That's the first time in 3 years this has happened.

@ArkhamSmoke  Well either way at the end of the day we are happy to hear you got it all sorted out 🙂

ArkhamSmoke

whether it was a hiccup or not, silly enough this worked and I should have tried this first 😂

Was weird since it impacted my partners phone too

@ArkhamSmoke 

make sure you have data available. Please try this. Log in to your account...

refresh.jpg

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ArkhamSmoke   Check here for outage reports.  

https://www.telus.com/en/on/outages

ArkhamSmoke

it looks like there might be a small cluster and a red warning symbol for near my area on the TElus Outage map, so I think that might be the culprit!

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No problems in the Kitchener Waterloo (Ontario) area.  

@ArkhamSmoke  Maybe try rebooting the phone and or network settings and see if that helps at all 

@will13am 

BC Southern Interior seems to be up and running as usual.

ArkhamSmoke

no issue with data amounts, which is happening with two separate accounts - and have tried outside the home today as well which is how I first noticed it. SMS and Voice work fin on both. I'm in Newfoundland and have several GB of Data remaining.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ArkhamSmoke what part of the country are you located.  Service seems fine in Toronto. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ArkhamSmoke  Make sure cellular data is on , also check how much data you have left 

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1679077238068.png

For most up to date account info

and check 

Outage   map in your area:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/

Need Help? Let's chat.