cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**Data Related***

Surendene
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Please note that I recently reached my data limit (2 GB), so I was stopped from using anymore automatically.

My new billing cycle has already started, but my data is not working. Please advise on how to get it to work again. Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Surendene 

You should get a top up after 12:01am EST the day after your renewal date.

*12:00am EDT on the day of your renewal date.

Unless it's a one-time data add-on you're referring to. That will be gone forever once fully consumed. I don't think any of the currently available 30-day plans provide 2GB total.. Currently we have $25 for 1GB every 30 days, and the next plan up is $35 for 3GB every 30 days.

Yes the counter will reset, just be mindful to conserve bc if you keep running into this it may be more cost effective and less of a hassle to jump up a plan level. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Surendene - what do you mean by "My new billing cycle has already started"...like, started just today or recently?

The renewal of your plan could be significant if, in fact, you did not have any data available to you at all since your renewal.

If you see a data line listed in this area below in your self serve account: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/ then you should be able to use data.

Try restarting your phone, toggling into airplane mode, or perform a reset of your device's network settings.

Or, you can see if data works in another phone if you switch your SIM card to another phone..incase there is a data setting or issue with your device.

esjliv_0-1601935725902.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Surendene wrote:

Hello,

Please note that I recently reached my data limit (2 GB), so I was stopped from using anymore automatically.

My new billing cycle has already started, but my data is not working. Please advise on how to get it to work again. Thanks!

HI @Surendene   You account still active and you can make calls?  When you check My Account, what is it showing the payment due date?  is it tomorrow?or next  couple days?

@Surendene 

You should get a top up after 12:01am EST the day after your renewal date.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Surendene 

Once your plan renews you will get your data back....at midnight eastern. When is your renewal?

Surendene
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you! I don't see data there. So, I will receive additional data once my monthly payment goes through? 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Surendene 

Do you have data left in your account/plan? Or did you reach your data limit set on your phone? If its the latter reset your data limiter. If its the former how much data do you have in your plan? Very few customers have a 2gb plan. Your choice for more data would be to purchase the 1gb data data add on or renew early or upgrade your plan. Check your usage. Did you use all of your plan data since renewal? Or is it possible that your data counter did not reset at renewal?

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Surendene hi it should be working unless you used it all , check in your self serve account under plans and add ons do you see any data there? if you don't it's all used 

Need Help? Let's chat.