cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Add-on Billing

emvoulgaris
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have purchased an additional gig of data two times now both this year and both times I have been charged $33.90 and then $88.14 additionally. I am unsure of what the $88.14 charge is for seeing as how I have been charged it twice now on top of the $30 data add-on fee. If someone could clarify how the data add-on fee gets applied and ensure that it's a one time payment not an automatic top up every month that would be appreciated. Thank you! 

6 REPLIES 6

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@emvoulgaris wrote:

I have purchased an additional gig of data two times now both this year and both times I have been charged $33.90 and then $88.14 additionally. I am unsure of what the $88.14 charge is for seeing as how I have been charged it twice now on top of the $30 data add-on fee. If someone could clarify how the data add-on fee gets applied and ensure that it's a one time payment not an automatic top up every month that would be appreciated. Thank you! 

I would say the $88.14 is $50 minus $2 autopay reward, plus HST which brings it to $54.24 + $33.90 ($30+HST for add-on purchase) for a total of $88.14.  So are you on the $50 plan which was renewed at the same time as your add-on purchase?

Without seeing a screen shot as suggested by @hairbag1  it is difficult to know what is going on. 

You should definitely send a private message to Moderator_Team as suggested and ask for an explanation of those charges.  Hearing back from them could take from 2-48 hours.

@geopublic Somebody did there math homework huh?Smiley LOL

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@emvoulgaris wrote:

@emvoulgaris Are you on a 90 day plan? Do you have 2 referrals and AutoPay? If yes, that charge of $88.14 is your  plan renewal. 

90-12=78 plus tax

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@emvoulgaris  The $33.90 would be the addon plus tax. You should contact the moderators about the $88.14 charges, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Are you able to post a screen-shot of the billing on this one. ? That will help figure this out. Edit out any personal data though.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@emvoulgaris hi you have to click the button to puchase the add on it is not a recurring charge what plan you on?

Need Help? Let's chat.