cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyber Monday Sale and Rewards

intellagentz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm an existing user.  I'm interested in the cyber Monday sale 20 gigs for $35 for 15 months (regularly $55).

If I changed my current plan will I lose my existing monthly rewards (example loyalty, pre-authorized, referrals)

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

StarFarming
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

no. you won't lose anything. 

Mukulv1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Activate the plan right away mate. You will get the plan at discounted amount.
I just did that and it worked well.
(refer screenshot below)

Mukulv1_1-1669677106186.png

And in the upcoming cycle your rewards will be applicable.
(refer screenshot below)

Mukulv1_0-1669677027238.png

God bless!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Looks like the $35 / 20GB offer is for new customers only.

You won't lose any Rewards when you change plans...here's something that might help you...

planupgrade.jpg

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@intellagentz    While your rewards will stay intact because plan changes don't affect them, there is, however, a lot of confusion around existing customers being able to receive the $20 off for the $55/20GB plan going forward as it's being marketed for new activations only, although at least one existing customer has confirmed the change in plan and receiving the $20 off.  Unfortunately, we don't know if PM will honour this discount for future renewals for existing customers, hopefully they will as by now they're well aware of their coding error allowing customers to successfully enter the promo code.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@intellagentz hi no you won't lose them they are tied to your account not your plan 

Need Help? Let's chat.