cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyber Monday Refer a Friend Promo

Ny2014
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Does anyone know when my friend will have to activate the account by in order to get $5 of per month for five months Cyber Monday Refer a Friend Promo?

I got a text about this but there was no end date showing. I tried googling but did not find anything.

Also, will she just have to use my referral code in order to take advantage of this promo? What are the steps? Will she have to order the Sim, get it, activate a new account all before the promo end date?

11 REPLIES 11

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Arachide 

As far as I know everyone gets the Cha-ching text when they refer a friend.....when on the points program it's the only way to track your referrals activation date.

Screenshot_20221130_165041_Photos.jpg

Arachide
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@darlicious I don't think I got a Cha-ching text. What is that?

Coverhiro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I hope I get this promotion. I signed up on Sunday using a family referral code. 😎

I did get the $10 so far.

Ny2014

Thank you so much everyone.  😃

Ny2014

Thank you so much. I did not. What is the Cha-ching text?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Arachide 

Just your referral code. Did you get the Cha-ching text yesterday at 2pm eastern?

Arachide

@darlicious Well They did activate on November 28th. I really hope I get this promotion.

Things have been a bit of a mess with all these deals going on lately.

Was there a special code for it? or as long as they used my referral code?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Arachide 

The text went out on Monday so the activation will have to have occurred on the 28th forward. It's vague on details the first $5×5 months credit probably won't be applied until the first week of January.

Arachide

Was there a special promotion code for that? I just referred a family member yesterday or the day before on Sunday.

They received a $10 discount, but not this $5 per month.

How does that work?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ny2014 

That's an excellent question and being do close to the end of the month I doubt it's today. I have a feeling it's the pre-cursor to the 4th annual "More is Merrier" campaign traditionally announced tomorrow....December 1st. If that's the case then the expiry is likely the end of December but you never know....? Tune in tomorrow for more details....?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

She can use your referral code for sure.

As for offer itself I believe PM extended it until yesterday end of day.

Unfortunately there was no clear due date which cause a massive confusion regarding this offer.

You can always ask agent for official clarification.

To Contact CSA-agent; there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+)Here

Need Help? Let's chat.