cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

jweatherson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How long does it usually take for customer service to respond to an issue? I ‘chatted’ with the bot Simon, and was directed to fill out a request, which I did and have a ticket number. They said they usually respond within a day. This hasn’t happened. It has to do with an overpayment which occurred when the public mobile site was not working properly. 

12 REPLIES 12

jweatherson

Thank you for your advice. I did send a private message to the moderator and the issue is being resolved. 

jweatherson

Thank you. I will continue trying to rectify this. 

Neither would I, @jweatherson 

I remain confounded that some folks would load $100's onto their account given if they decide to move elsewhere, that money is gone and non-refundable.   However for some, that's a budgeting method, I suppose.

If there are actual settled charges to your payment card, definitely request that PM refund them on the basis of the system problem you experienced.    I'm certain they will in the circumstance that they were not intended as multiple payments.

jweatherson

Thank you. Will check but I see currently the amount as a credit on my Public Mobile account. 
I was making a payment for added US coverage and it showed an error msg of ‘oops can’t be completed’. Tried several times. Same thing. Checked my credit card and found I had been charged 10 times but no balance showed on my account until later. I don’t want a credit of that amount sitting with Public Mobile! Still haven’t heard from them.

jweatherson

Thank you

jweatherson

Thank you. Checked. No msgs

Jonathan111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been waiting over 58 hours and submitted a new ticket a couple of hours ago. It's been a bit frustrating. Hope you get a response soon!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jweatherson 

indeed, over payments can usually be left on the account as a credit toward the next renewal.

There are also instances where a presumed overpayment with a credit card transaction shows as pending, however, that payment may also fall off within a day or two, and not actually settle as an authorized one.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jweatherson 

If you have not heard in 48 hours, I would either submit another ticket or private message the CSA directly.  No confirmation, but I have a feeling that there were some ticketing issues over the weekend.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@jweatherson 

anytime within 24 hours.

Have you checked to see if you already have their response ? Here's where you'll find it. There will be a number beside the envelop icon...

mail.jpg

If it's been longer than 24 hours, I'd send a follow-up .

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

In my past cases they responded within a couple of hours. If for you it's been days, would suggest you try again.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

The few times I've needed to contact them they've usually responded within a couple hours. Hopefully it won't be too long now. 

Would it just be easier to leave the overpayment as a credit for next months bill?

Need Help? Let's chat.