cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 phone lines 1 account

ARKnol
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I registered my daughter with public mobile and now want to switch my number over, but i don't want to make a new public mobile account. How do i add a second number to my account? And a third if i add my mother? I don't want to have to create an additional email for me just to register an additional number. 

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

PM is a prepaid 3rd tier service not like postpaid service where you can add additional lines to the same account.

You need to go to a 1st or 2nd tier carriers high priced plans to add additional lines to your account.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ARKnol  As other members have already told ya , you will need a separate email for the second line and that way you can use your daughter’s referral code to save you $10 on your next renewal 30 days  after activation and she will earn $1 / 1point each month long as you stay with PM 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ARKnol   PM system is one email with only one account/number.  There is no family account concept  So, to have additional lines, you will have to get new sim card , activate a new account with a new email address.  Since emails are pretty much free, get a new GMail account and use it for this purpose

pmva
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ARKnol  I'm afraid Public requires a separate email for each account.  You can't have multiple lines under 1 account.  You could create email aliases that go to the same email account, but that's up to you.

Need Help? Let's chat.