cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support Response times: Today only

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Can anyone tell me the response time for the CSA's today? I need to know if I have the no reply glitch again. I have an urgent issue. thx

52 REPLIES 52

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo wrote:

@darlicious  sorry I still don't understand what was the point of having this account. As it's not your primary one, Especially that it was suspended? 

Suspended accounts (lack of payment / lost stolen) 

• don't accumulate rewards
  •  have to be active if /when pm gives a freebies
  • Has to be paid to want to use

@mimmo : Me again... 🙂

I have a third account that I call my dormant account. I renew it every 4 months, use it as a data account for a month and then return to what I call my data account for the next three months. (yeah yeah days) It's on the old $10 plan so there's a bit of a keeper thing going on as well.

1. YMMV

2. Yes.

3. Yes as above

It seems to me darlicious is "managing" (mis 🙂 ) the account for someone else.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darlicious  sorry I still don't understand what was the point of having this account. As it's not your primary one, Especially that it was suspended? 

Suspended accounts (lack of payment / lost stolen) 

• don't accumulate rewards
  •  have to be active if /when pm gives a freebies
  • Has to be paid to want to use

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious Time to put all referrals renewal dates in the calendar with at-least two reminders. 

🙂

:Trying to cheer you up:

@pkaraa 

The rewards and plan are not an issue.....accumulated data and minute add ons and balance on the account are the issue. And the phone number of course but at least it's a pm number.

@Anonymous 

Yes a missing apostrophe.....

@mimmo 

Yes so I guess I will just have to wait 'til morning for what I strongly suspect will be "I'm sorry no there is nothing we can do....." But I will hope for the best and prepare for the worst. I just cant figure out how I mixed up the date. I mean if I had turn reactivate on Halloween I would have remembered that date.....sigh.....😞

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious referral or own account.. situation is too bad.

Even if CSA reply first thing tomorrow morning, question remains that would they able to re-activate cancelled account with all earned rewards and retained plan(if not offered anymore).

Keep us in the loop... it will be interesting to know these answers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo wrote:

@darlicious what is a referrals account, how does it work especially when it's in lost stolen mode?

My kingdom for an apostrophe.

"referral's account" = an account that belongs to a referral

is how I interpret it anyway. 🙂

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darlicious what is a referrals account, how does it work especially when it's in lost stolen mode?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : I guess you'll get to test out all that customer service theory you're always on about. 🙂

@ShawnC13 

Ah gee thanks for that.....thats why I went to double check the other night but the site was down for unscheduled maintenance. Then it slipped my mind.....

@darlicious wrote:

@softech 

Lol....its not a referral its a referrals account on day 90 without payment.

@darlicious, you should know better lol this is why we recommend dealing with this on Day 85 or so

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@softech 

Today is day 90.

.. so Nov 3 is not the 89th day?  you missed the 90th day?

@Anonymous 

Definitely cancelled I just called 1 855 4PUBLIC and got the message we can't find your phone number. Crapola!!

Well I'm hoping for help today. I was sure I still had two days left but since I can't login or reset the password I'm assuming the worst. The last time I went to double check the date the other day self serve was down and I forgot to try again but wasn't worried because I was sure day 89 was November 3rd.

Anonymous
Not applicable

If your sent folder pm or ticket # is before midnight ET I would think they would accommodate. They can do anything they like whenever they like but it seems reasonable that if you started the "conversation" before midnight then they should be customer-service reasonable about it. After that then all bets are off.

oh no...

i  wonder if you can prove you have try to contact them before 90th day deadline but there is delay on their end for not replying.. would they help to reactive the account on the 91st or even 92nd day.. 

@softech 

Lol....its not a referral its a referrals account on day 90 without payment.

it's past 10pm EST already... given that referral is not urgent.. maybe check back early tomorrow.. LoL

45 minutes and counting....

@softech 

Thank you. Hopefully I get a reply shortly on this account or my other community account. I may have messed up a referrals account I am in slight panic mode.😲

softech
Oracle
Oracle

you are lucky. , i have the answer today. i opened a ticket for asking some non-important , non urgent question.  I got the reply within 30 mins

Need Help? Let's chat.