cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currently on $40 / 15GB plan, any downside of taking advantage of the $39 / 20GB - both at 4G speeds

Winter_Squall
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Any downside of taking advantage of new promo, getting 5GB more data per month? Concern is losing all the promos I currently have (been a PM user since the start). Can I get a confirmation that nothing is lost by taking advantage of the new promo?

10 REPLIES 10

Magtaf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

If I switched to this plan, I would have any loyalty rewards, or would lose them?

@Ldo90  Yes that 6 points you get is a just for 12 months the $39 plan has no expiry … so for the first year your 15Gb for $40 plan is cheaper but after that year is up the $39 plan becalmed more valuable. In my opinion 

Ldo90

do you know if the rewards promo from the $40/15GB plan still stands when you switch? I currently get 6 pts per month when I pay $40 but the $39 promo says you get 1.95 points for month so overall - it’s less rewards points? 

HI @Mobileman63   

no downside at all.  you will get to keep our rewards program

Mobileman63

So there is no downside? I guess I was confused about that disclaimer. If I get to keep my current reward program, then I will switch.

@Mobileman63  Yes I can check it out 

Handy1_0-1685651715828.png

Mobileman63

When I went to change to this plan it had this disclaimer:

Your new subscription will take effect on your next renewal date and you won’t be charged until then. This change replaces any other future-dated plan changes. After changing your plan, your current promotions will no longer be valid.

I'm on the original loyalty program and want to make sure I'm not switched to the new points system. Can anyone confirm what this part in red (above) means?

Thanks.

jordany

Also can confirm, I have retained all my rewards and promos from years passed. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Winter_Squall   no downside, just take it!!

Price is dropping.  This $39 plan is in respond to other carriers' $39 plan.  But limited time, so get it while you can

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Winter_Squall  Only if you consider saving money a  down side I switched to this myself 

Handy1_0-1685648336634.png

Add      So yes I can confirm !

Need Help? Let's chat.