cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correct Credentials Login Goes to Error Page

davidjmurdoch
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I make one of my infrequent visits (every month or so) to the website I enter the correct credentials and an error page appears.  This has happened several time before. I see other similar reports of this behaviour but I did not find a solution. If there is one, could somebody please point me to it? Thanks.

Sorry, we didn’t find what you were looking for.

Looks like the page you are looking for is unavailable or undergoing maintenance. (Error Code : 404)

Go to My Account Page
4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@davidjmurdoch 

When you see that messaging, tap "go to my account page" and it will load.

It's a momentary glitch with the login processes. 

I encounter that too...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @davidjmurdoch try clearing cache and restart browser before try to login again

or try using private/Incognito/secret mode to login

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@davidjmurdoch @Try signing in again incognito there’s is cache issues and or even try a different device 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@davidjmurdoch wrote:

When I make one of my infrequent visits (every month or so) to the website I enter the correct credentials and an error page appears.  This has happened several time before. I see other similar reports of this behaviour but I did not find a solution. If there is one, could somebody please point me to it? Thanks.

Sorry, we didn’t find what you were looking for.

Looks like the page you are looking for is unavailable or undergoing maintenance. (Error Code : 404)

Go to My Account Page

Since PM website has caches issue, so clear caches , cookies then using computer and private or incognito mode browser to login. For some mysteriously reasons, mobile device some times hard to login, so don't use mobile device to login.
Follow above method try login again.

Need Help? Let's chat.