cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact CS Agent

mbriggs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need to contact CS Agent. My account had an old email address. Can't no longer sign in. HELP!

6 REPLIES 6

John_G1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can get to an agent inside the PM system by clicking on this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

I do not know of any way to use outside email. The system can be very user hostile at times.

If you cannot log in enough to get to Community to click on that link, you have to call the general service number and hope to get someone who will help.

Good luck.

Wolfegend
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have account still using i try update my credit but no access to log in i dont know my email and log in

i reset with my numbers each time i try locked....just log 1 time but unable to log in i try every other 3 days...impossible to get access...this community thing terrible unhelpful...system bad should have an email address to ask agent to help

but not all know how to use this community public mobile sytem...the bot is mislead all times

please advise how to email agent for help?

John_G1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

none of these links to  an agent work for me today,  Sept 30. they just take me to a blank 'private messages' page with no way to write anything. I have dealt with agents before, so I know what the page is supposed to look like (or used to, three weeks ago.)

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@mbriggs 

You can change your old email but you need to create a Eversafe ID with your old email and password then click on Resend Code to have the 2FA code sent to your email, text or call.

Once you are in your account, go to the Profile section>Manage Eversafe ID>Email Address>click on the edit pencil and change to new email address.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mbriggs 

please open ticket with PM support and they can sort it out

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@mbriggs  Here’s how to 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

Need Help? Let's chat.