cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make any calls outside of my area

Jacquiline515
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having issues with this public mobile acount I just received my sim card and it worked for 2 days and now I have  no access to be able to make calls outside of my area my plan is suppose to cover any calls within Canada and the United States every time I go to make a call it is saying this is public mobile and your call can not be completed please try again later this has been going on for over almost 2 weeks son e I received the sim card and I am not getting any help from your boots you use here either and would prefer to speak to a live agent not a bott to help me with this issue 

5 REPLIES 5

HI @Jacquiline515 

ask support agent the check your account and refresh your account

Jacquiline515

I have tried to not add the one and it still does not work public mobile just keeps saying your call can not be accepted please try your call again later 

Jacquiline515

I have tried to reboot several times and even removed the sim card and replaced ed it and still not working for me and also everytimw I try to log onto my account here it works sometimes and other times it is saying my email address is wrong

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Jacquiline515 

only calls has the problem? data ok? what phone you have?

did you try your sim in another phone?

it can be a problem on the PM side, you should open ticket with PM agent and ask them to refresh your account

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jacquiline515 

happen to me once in awhile.  Usually a phone reboot will solve the problem

or dial 1 in front of the 10 digits.  Or the other way, if you already dialed 1, try not include the 1

Need Help? Let's chat.