cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation has failed?

EdCheng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

1) Tried to activate yesterday including a transfer of my number from other provider

2) Activation failed

3) Tried to contact customer support / no agents available (multiple attempts)

4) Tried to raise a ticket

Is this the norm for public mobile support?

11 REPLIES 11

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's possible that you contacted customer support near the end of their support hours, you can try again as they are definitely online. You can also try clearing your browser's or PM app cache etc and try the activation process again 

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

still submit the message

they don't reply instantly, it is not a live chat but just messages , almost  like email, but they reply quick.

EdCheng

They seem to be responding now via above.

hi @EdCheng 

not hard, just use the link to message support agent .

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

They will reply shorlty, just check the Community inbox for their reply

EdCheng

On the APP it says "SUBSCRIPTION NOT ACTIVATED" - Something didn't go right while activating your subscription.  Click below to contact a customer support agent.

EdCheng

I did not receive any of that yet.  It basically says activation failed and contact a support agent which seems quite difficult to do.

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@EdCheng, are you able to confirm the number porting completed, did you receive a text from your old company and replied yes? Are you able to make and receive calls?

slusagm

maybe try the message link provided by @hTideGnow 

I just tried, seems to be a quicker way

EdCheng

Yes I did.  They just asked me for my email address.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi@EdCheng 

where you got the errro "no agent avaialble"?  never seen that.  I think you just not open ticket in the correct place

just message support agent here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

slusagm

how you opened ticket?

To open ticket, use the orange charbot icon on the lower right.  Start the question Submit Ticket,  then choose Contact Us to get to the ticket open screen

Need Help? Let's chat.