cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connectivity

tlccody
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My SIM card will not connect to Public Mobile!  All suggested options have been attempted and there is still no connectivity.

11 REPLIES 11

@hTideGnow wrote:

@dust2dust wrote:

@Timer- Well your account is still fairly new here so maybe you aren't aware of some standard forum etiquette.

HI @dust2dust 

What new account? @Timer is our old friend in a new name.  She knows the Community inside out

@hTideGnow- I don't know. Benefit of the doubt then. If it is an "old friend" then wouldn't they know all these things?

@dust2dust wrote:

@Timer- Well your account is still fairly new here so maybe you aren't aware of some standard forum etiquette.

HI @dust2dust 

What new account? @Timer is our old friend in a new name.  She knows the Community inside out

@dust2dust 

my apologies i will do it.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @tlccody 

You are not even connecting to the network?  did you check if your phone was blacklisted?

https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

@Timer- Well your account is still fairly new here so maybe you aren't aware of some standard forum etiquette. It's generally accepted practice to show what has been added to a post.

I use "Adding - " when I think of something else to say after I've already replied. I also use strikethrough to scratch out what I had previously written which also shows an edit.

To do unidentified edits after the fact is not generally accepted forum etiquette.

@dust2dust wrote:

@Timer- You have already demonstrated here that you know how to edit your replies. You don't need to add more replies. You can add more to your existing reply until more information comes in.

@dust2dust  she is the most productive member in the last 10 days.  Productive by posts count  🙂

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tlccody   Give us a bit more information

are you existing PM subscriber or just join today?

you have tried all suggested options, but what you actually tried?

1. reboot?
  2. Sim reseat?
  3. put your sim in another phone?
  4. did you check your My Account to confirm if your account status is Active?
  5. did you try to use the phone in another place different from where you are now?
  6. did you try to put another active sim in your current phone to confirm it is not a device problem?

Also provide us the error message if there is any showing on your phone: "SIM not provisioned", "No SIM", "No network"

Give us more information and we can help more

@dust2dust 

i did before to put it edit but other poster is remove from here i don't know why and some member they say to me in my Private Messages not nice to do edit , post new one to OP can see it, i'm confused to who i can trust in here and what i can do best.

@Timer- You have already demonstrated here that you know how to edit your replies. You don't need to add more replies. You can add more to your existing reply until more information comes in.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@tlccody 

are you gettign new number or port your old number in here.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@tlccody 

turn off device take out SIM card and put it back, or tried in other device, and rebooting device.

Need Help? Let's chat.