hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi all,

Community problem again? clicked on post but didn't work 

anyone has same experience?

9 REPLIES 9

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow - that post was reported. CSA removed it right out of the community. Therefore, vanished.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

thanks everyone.  It's weird, I clicked on it and it didn't go anywhere, not the usually thread moved error or no access the thread error.   Happy that just that single post.  thanks 

@darlicious  I have noticed the red warning before , but this was different my post was there . Then gone so I posted same post again and thought we’ll maybe I forgot to hit reply and on second time it was still not there then another meme er posted and all of a sudden it was there and not duplicate either very odd . And now with @hTideGnow  thread I’m certain I’m. Not losing my mind yet this is real glitch !

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 

I got the red warning when replying that the post cannot be replied to....this happens when a a post being replied to is being edited or the thread has been moved or deleted. In this case the thread has likely been deleted by customer support as there is no placeholder flag for the thread having been moved by an oracle.

When you get this warning and if you don't want to retype out your reply be sure to copy and paste it before you try to post it or leave the page as the post will not be saved in your drafts.....it will be lost forever.

@hTideGnow wrote:

Hi @LitlLdy Maybe just that one post about Reactivate, but I cannot find it now.  Weird

@hTideGnow , likely due to security reasons “username”. It’s easy to edit posts & remove private info but not username! People were tagging the ops username in posts & thats also a lot to edit!

Hi @LitlLdy Maybe just that one post about Reactivate, but I cannot find it now.  Weird

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow wrote:

hi all,

Community problem again? clicked on post but didn't work 

anyone has same experience?

Was it the post with the phone # as the user name & also in the ops message?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow  It has happend to me couple times today but then appeared agin after another member. Made a post very strange indeed 

edit and in proper order of posts also 

Need Help? Let's chat.