Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code sent to unrecognized number

Moomba
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

@Moomba wrote:

Yes it's working properly but I'd like to edit my payment info and renew my subscription as well. 

@Moomba 

You can resend code again.  The system should offer the choice for email 2FA code.  

Frank52
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Are you an existing member or a new client? 

If you are an existing member, did you ensure that you used the correct login information?

Moomba
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes it's working properly but I'd like to edit my payment info and renew my subscription as well. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Moomba 

Is it possible you've moved here from another provider and have not completed the porting process from there to here, thus the number the code was sent to was a temporarily assigned number from Public Mobile?

Were you porting your number to Public Mobile from another mobile service provider?  If so, did you reply "YES" to the port authorization request with your prior provider SIM card in your device, within 90 minutes of getting that text from them?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Moomba  Do you see option “ didn’t get code “ tap it this may give you option to send code to email instead . If still no luck you can submit ticket with support to help 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Moomba 

More details would be helpful.  Did you just activate a new account?  Is your service working properly? Talk, text and data?

You can try to resend code.  Public mobile should offer you an email option for 2FA. 

Need Help? Let's chat.