cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification of my plan

Susanne2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up with Public Mobile Sept. 22, 2020 at $25.00 a month plus $3.00 tax for a total of $28.00 on autopay.

- I was told that I have unlimited Canada wide talk time. Is that unlimited incoming and outgoing?

- I was told that I have unlimited text and picture messaging. Is that unlimited incoming and outgoing?

Data: 3 G speed

How much data do I get with autopay? 

I am unclear about FaceTime internationally - is it unlimited?

11 REPLIES 11

@Susanne2   Yes international texting is unlimited for sending and receiving, however, all of your plan services only work while in Canada.

@Susanne2  Yes international Text and picture is included @Susanne2 

@Susanne2  International texting and messaging are unlimited as well

Susanne2

I forgot to ask about International texting and messaging - is that unlimited for incoming and outgoing on my $25.00 plan?

@Susanne2 @Yes international text and picture is unlimited 

@Susanne2  International texting and picture messaging are unlimited too

Susanne2

How about International texting and picture messaging? Is that Unlimited on my plan?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Susanne2 

yes to unlimited incoming and outgoing.  

$25 plan is on 3G speed, means you can use it on LTE network but capped at 3mpbs

you can use FaceTime on wifi to call anyone.  if you use FaceTime on Mobile data, you can, but it. will consume your data.  You have 1Gb on this plan

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Susanne2 wrote:

I signed up with Public Mobile Sept. 22, 2020 at $25.00 a month plus $3.00 tax for a total of $28.00 on autopay.

- I was told that I have unlimited Canada wide talk time. Is that unlimited incoming and outgoing?

YES incoming and outgoing unlimited calling whilst you are in Canada on the $25 plan.

- I was told that I have unlimited text and picture messaging. Is that unlimited incoming and outgoing?

YES incoming and outgoing unlimited text and MMS (picture messaging) whilst you are in Canada on the $25 plan.

Data: 3 G speed

Yes

How much data do I get with autopay? 

1 GB (with or without autopay)

I am unclear about FaceTime internationally - is it unlimited?

FaceTime is a wifi product, you just need to be connected to wifi areas for it to work, or use your data on you plan.

@Susanne2  see above

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. 0. 1gb is the plan amount.

4. It uses the internet so either wifi or your limited cell data.

Adding - Oh 2020. You should have several years of freebie data and international calling add-ons.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Susanne2 @Yes that’s correct , auto pay is if your on old rewards . But you get 1G of data . If not your on points and that’s a bit different but you still earn rewards 

Need Help? Let's chat.