Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas bonus 2023?

yen
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi there!

Are we going to receive the Christmas bonus this year? if yes, by when? please

Second question: If I upgrade my plan, will I be charged immediately and will my payment date change? 

My plan normally renews every 20th I am missing data at the moment. I am worried because I don't wanna pay another bill in a very short time and at the same time I need data at the moment. I don't want to buy extra data for 15$ Giga either.

Thank you for your information I wait your answers

8 REPLIES 8

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yen  Not all plans have the 90 days option . But yes you can see the amount you will be charged before excepting the plan change , just remember it’s always best to change plan for next renewal and not immediately so you don’t lose any money 

yen

Oh really? I could have saved money all these days! How come I didn't know that? I guess, I can see amount to be charged just before accepting the plan? 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yen  The advantage is you save on the over all cost . For example 

Handy1_0-1702232694745.png

this plan is 60GB for $65 30 days opt in for 90 day and pay $180 upfront for 180GB to use over 90 days saving you $15 over the 90 days . But the Down side is your locked into 90 days cycle . 

yen

Hello!

What is the benefit of moving from 30 days plan to 90 days? Is there any roll-up data that I never lose, by chance?

Ralph001301
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can choose to change your plan immediately or at renewal.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@yen 

no Christmas bonus offered so far. If you're thinking of upgrading plan, consider holding off for a few weeks...I'm thinking there's gonna be several new offerings for Boxing Day sales. For more data...only options are upgrade now or buy a data add-on for $15...s'up to you.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yen !.I think the holiday bonus give away is gone for this year . And if you change plans immediately you will be charged full amount of the new plan right away and lose money in your current cycle . So best to change plan for next renewal . Also plan are every 30  days and 90 days . Won’t be on the 20th of each month 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1702132771329.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@yen   I don't think anybody knows if there will be a Christmas bonus this year.

When you change plan you are given two options, change immediately or change on renewal.  If you change immediately you will be charged immediately and your renewal date will be i n 30 days time.  If you select change on renewal there will be no plan change or charge  until your next renewal date.  If you need data to tide you over until the renewal date you can purchase a data add-on.  You'd have to weigh up which was more cost effective, changing now or getting an add-on.  BTW your plan can't be renewing on the same date each month because PM's cycle is 30 days, so since there are months that aren't 30 days in length your renewal date will shift slightly over time.

Need Help? Let's chat.