cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What happened to My Old Reward Credits

WhiteRose1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Oracle,

Because I have been with PM for a while, I have 2 (500 long distance Christmas bonus) and 1 ( 276 min left from 500,  Christmas bonus). If I switch to a cheaper plan than $25/month, will I keep my long distance minutes?

4 REPLIES 4

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@WhiteRose1 
login into your account, click on change subscription, to see what plans are available for you, $23 6GB may be available to you, remember to select change on renewal, as PM doesn’t provide any prorated refund.

you will not lose any minutes add-on, data from previous years 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@WhiteRose1 

if you downgrade to a cheaper plan, you could lose the Bonus Data that PM gave is about 5 mos ago.  Other than that, you'll keep the old Holiday talk and data that you have leftover. The only thing at risk is the Bonus Data from earlier this year when PM scrapped the Rewards program.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

All holiday bonuses you have are still on your account and could be used at your convenience. I do not expect PM to take them away (but you never know...).

To add so you will not be surprized:
No more monthly credit for your bill.

Now we are all on points and you have to collect 15 of them to convert to dollars and apply to your bill.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@WhiteRose1 yes, those bonuses from previous Christmas will still be there until all used up 

Need Help? Let's chat.